Roles & Responsibilities
• Build a highly effective global marketing function across the UK and US
• Establish strategic and tactical marketing programmes across geographies and market segments to support Ieso’s overall strategic objectives.
• Build effective multi-channel marketing strategies across the pharmaceutical industry, the NHS, US healthcare and telehealth which sits within Ieso’s overall brand identity.
• Develop and improve competitive analysis and market intelligence including pricing analysis.
• Proactively spot and generate media and communications opportunities across multiple platforms to promote Ieso across its market segments and take responsibility for press and public facing media relationships.
• Take responsibility for Ieso’s website and other online presences, working with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent message.
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns and other marketing efforts across multiple channels. Building our digital marketing presence will be particularly important.
• Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders across Ieso and actively feed into the process of defining and prioritising our ‘product pipeline’.
• Plan and manage attendance at conference leveraging maximum exposure and influence for Ieso Digital Health
• Report to the board on all marketing, PR and communications issues.
• Define the metrics, criteria and objectives to measure the profitability of the different marketing actions.
• Manage global brand identity, messaging and all marketing assets.
• BSc/BA Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Proven experience in a start-up environment together with experience of working in the UK and US.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing areas (branding, product promotion, communications, media, etc.).
• Long term strategic marketing with B2B, B2B2C and B2C plus working with complex customer influence chains is key.
• Track record of formulating and leading commercial strategies and their implementation through various channels and functions, particularly sales.
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
• Have influenced the definition of product within a collaborative environment.
• Strong leadership skills and a clear creative flair.
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
• A further degree would be desirable
• Have worked in a regulated environment for example pharma or medical and ideally also a tech environment.
• Competitive salary
• Health Care Insurance
• Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
• Training & Development
• Flexible Working
Mental Health Care
Tagged as: Chief Marketing Officer
The Main Duties Include Timely execution of activities across general accounting and cost accounting Support of the general ledger, closing...Apply For This Job
Job description Responsibilities • Responsible for the Management of Service Providers, for quality of Service, • Responsible for ensuring the...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.