Roles & Responsibilities
• Build a highly effective global marketing function across the UK and US
• Establish strategic and tactical marketing programmes across geographies and market segments to support Ieso’s overall strategic objectives.
• Build effective multi-channel marketing strategies across the pharmaceutical industry, the NHS, US healthcare and telehealth which sits within Ieso’s overall brand identity.
• Develop and improve competitive analysis and market intelligence including pricing analysis.
• Proactively spot and generate media and communications opportunities across multiple platforms to promote Ieso across its market segments and take responsibility for press and public facing media relationships.
• Take responsibility for Ieso’s website and other online presences, working with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent message.
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns and other marketing efforts across multiple channels. Building our digital marketing presence will be particularly important.
• Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders across Ieso and actively feed into the process of defining and prioritising our ‘product pipeline’.
• Plan and manage attendance at conference leveraging maximum exposure and influence for Ieso Digital Health
• Report to the board on all marketing, PR and communications issues.
• Define the metrics, criteria and objectives to measure the profitability of the different marketing actions.
• Manage global brand identity, messaging and all marketing assets.
• BSc/BA Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or relevant field.
• Proven experience in a start-up environment together with experience of working in the UK and US.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing areas (branding, product promotion, communications, media, etc.).
• Long term strategic marketing with B2B, B2B2C and B2C plus working with complex customer influence chains is key.
• Track record of formulating and leading commercial strategies and their implementation through various channels and functions, particularly sales.
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
• Have influenced the definition of product within a collaborative environment.
• Strong leadership skills and a clear creative flair.
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
• A further degree would be desirable
• Have worked in a regulated environment for example pharma or medical and ideally also a tech environment.
• Competitive salary
• Health Care Insurance
• Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
• Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
• Training & Development
• Flexible Working
Mental Health Care
Tagged as: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Description Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program at the...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities Serves as a subject matter expert and advisor on international clinical trial disclosure strategies Support strategic Disclosure and...Apply For This Job
Lots of internal growth opportunities. Strong compensation package with a very competitive Base (Salary is competitive based on experience &...Apply For This Job
Role This role solidifies relationships and maintains the health of current accounts in addition to pursuit of sales within new...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.