B Sc (IT) / BCA
4 – 6 years from pharmaceutical background
Job profile :
· Periodically update details of site master plan as per latest version of CSOP.
· Adhering to CSOPs and guidelines issued by Corporate IT.
· Installation & Maintenance of Computerized systems that include software, hardware, instruments, equipment and accessories.
· Supporting and supervising third party installation and maintenance of computerized systems that include software, hardware , instruments, equipment and accessories.
· Ensuring timely logging of service requests and incidents related to computerized systems, network and services and ensuring closure of the same.
· Management of user accounts related to computerized systems as per latest version of SOP.
· Holding administrative rights related to all computerized systems.
· Ensure confidentially of administrative password.
· Data Management of Computerized system that categorized under Gxp. This management included:
Ø Backup of server and instrument data.
Ø Management of backup log book.
Ø Verification of backed up data.
Ø Storage of backed up data.
Ø Storage of software licenses and installation media.
· Preparing and Execution of IQ protocol for computerized systems that categorized under GxP.
· Preparing of site specific SOP ‘S for computerized systems and software that categorized under GxP.
· Maintaining daily log book for various services as laid down in respective SOP’s.
· Up-Keeping of all the equipment available in data Center.
· Ensuring approved software are installed in computer systems.
· IT Asset Management (Including QC Instruments)
· Up-keeping of the leased -lines.
· Security /Firewall administration.
· Maintaining LAN/WAN/MPLS/Firewall/Storage/UPS/Backup.
· Provide technical support to all the department for day to day work
· Secure/protect computer network data, information, computer assets from external virus attacks.
· Coordinate with users or identifying the needs of IT assets. Thereafter coordinating with the purchase dept, vendors, accounts dept, asset dept for procurement, acquisition, inventory, maintenance, disposal throughout the life cycle of IT assets.
· Collaborate with facility Management (FM) service vendor for evaluating /renewal of contracts. Ensure FM service vendor provide effective support and service.
· Maintaining of IT asset inventory such as servers, desktops, thin-clients, laptops, projectors, switches and other IT assets.
· Keep track of all IT assets/systems/service/network links due for renewal. Carry out timely renewal to ensure continuity of services.
· Knowledge of servers, routers, switches, networking equipments.
· Ensure compliances with all software licensing agreements.
· Periodically audit the desktop /QC instrument connected systems to ensure proper use of technology.
· Ensure backup of user’s data, server data and QC instruments Data.
· Ensure and adhere to follow all the published IT Policies.
· Report at IT HO for incident /Misusing of IT assets provided to users.
Health Care Provider
Tagged as: Information Technology Officer
Responsibilities Receiving, interpreting, and processing of prescriptions; Promoting rational drug/medicines use; acquiring of drugs/medicines for the health facility; Preparing and...Apply For This Job
Oopportunities Are Available Across Our Consumer, Pharmaceutical And Medical Device Business Segments In The Following Fields As an IRDP Intern...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.