Ingress-Health is a young and dynamic health economics and outcomes research consultancy. Our mission is to find the unexplored value of our clients products. We accomplish that with a dedicated and highly qualified team of international consultants working at offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
Our core services focus on:
✓ Real-World Evidence (RWE) Studies,
✓ Strategic Market Access & Health Policy Communication
✓ Evidence Synthesis
✓ Health-Economic Modelling
A Junior Consultant at Ingress-Health will be responsible for RWE studies, including retrospective and prospective data, clinical and observational and both existing data. Data collected explicitly for research objectives as well as systematic literature reviews. The role is assigned with the day-to-day project management, data collection and analysis, report/presentation writing and client communication.
We are looking for candidates who are proactive, show a great work ethic and who can work independently.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience
• Bachelor/Master degree in Health Economics, Biostatistics, Demographics, Pharmaceutical sciences, Business administration or similar
• Work experience in a similar industry / consulting environment is appreciated
• Demonstrated experience in quantitative methods (in health economics), health service research, epidemiology or statistics with focus on data analysis using observational data
• Knowledge on the general health organization in Germany / Europe is appreciated
• Knowledge of scientific research methods and practical research implementation
• Fluent in spoken and written German as well as English
• Experience in MS Excel and statistics programs (e.g. Stata, SPSS, R)
Personal Skills & Competencies
• Ability to analyse complex issues and evidence, identify cause-effect relationships, and generate effective solutions
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new information, skills and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and document information effectively in written German and English, including the ability to produce documents, reports, protocols, E-mails (using MS-Office) etc. which are appropriately adjusted to the characteristics and needs of the audience
• Design and perform statistical analyses (using e.g. Stata, SPSS, R) and have a good understanding of data management tasks for e.g. patient selection, variable creation, analytical dataset creation
• Developing project deliverables to (near) completion (documents, reports, protocols, tables, literature reviews, etc.) pending the final decision by our senior staff
• Draft abstracts and manuscripts as author/co-author
• Strong organizational, time-management, prioritization and decision-making skills necessary to evaluate, plan and accomplish multiple work goals in a timely fashion
• Proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects, as well as resilience when encountering process, project, budget or client changes that are inherent to the consulting environment
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly develop and sustain positive rapport with internal and external contacts in person, over the phone and by e-mail
• Experience in presenting ideas in a formal presentation setting
Why choose Ingress-Health?
Ingress-Health offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are passionate about making valuable contribution to research in the field of health economics and outcomes research and therefore support training and professional development opportunities to our staff through our project “INGRESS University”.
In our offices we offer complimentary coffee & tea, fresh fruit, a spacious, quite work environment, occasional social events and team building events through our project ‘INGRESS helps’ in which we actively support charity.
Tagged as: Junior Consultant Health Economics
Description: Building process and program excellence to scale the HR operations to support a flexible global company. Support the...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose You will support the Head of Global Project and Program Management and handle all office administration in an...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.