· Develop and communicate objectives (both financial and non-financial) in alignment with the overall Pfizer East Africa and Pfizer Oncology strategic objectives.
· Develop strategies/tactics and performance metrics based on customer/account/market insight with support from marketing to deliver on agreed objectives.
· Implement agreed plans to deliver on business objectives for all accounts being managed as well seek new opportunities
· Deliver customer service with focus on patient First and a drive to deliver on a very positive customer experience.
· Monitor Performance metrics and constant review strategies/tactics and take corrective actions where required
· Build and maintain strong customer relationship and network across all channels and different levels of the organizations to ensure availability of Pfizer products at customer level.
· Ensure compliance to Pfizer policy and procedure to drive a culture of integrity.
· Establish effective relationships and collaboration with internal stakeholders including sales teams, enabling and platform functions, ensuring efforts are aligned to optimize business performance.
Ensure use of available Pfizer tools to solicit feedback from customers
Must be current with trends and development in oncology in the market to enable valuable input into business decisions.
Possess an understanding of Pfizer Access especially as it relates to Pfizer oncology products with strong support from Health & Value.
External Stakeholder Relationship management
Engage Governments and other agencies in useful dialogue that will lead to establishment of some partnership involving one or more of our products uptake.
Must through in-depth analysis of the health care delivery systems in East Africa display a clear understanding Oncology group practices as well as other key stakeholders/influencers within the oncology space
Approach and secure partnership with both local and international NGOs, HMOs etc. for the choice use of Pfizer products in special disease eradication programs
· Monitor and influence positively health or drug related policies from the ministries of health across the region to remain competitive both in the private or public markets.
· Must have very good knowledge of the disease area as well as Pfizer product information and resources to facilitate valuable communication with stakeholders within and outside the organization / Oncology account.
Ensure all interactions and plans are in alignment to Pfizer Compliance standards and regulations within the East Africa geography.
Education and Experience
Minimum of Bachelor of pharmacy degree or a biological Sciences background. (An MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage)
At least 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry 3 of which must be in sales or Account management
Demonstrate a good understanding of East Africa healthcare environment
Demonstrate good understanding of the Oncology therapeutic area and the oncology market
Demonstrate experience of complex scientific health related concepts and presenting to various professionals
Demonstrated the ability to influence senior level leadership and multiple stakeholders as well as effectively collaborate across cross function teams
Demonstrate strong business and financial Acumen
Experience in project management
Skills and Competencies
Negotiation skills – internal and external
Strategic and innovative thinking
Holds People Accountable
Commits to ” One Pfizer”
Commitment to Compliance
Demonstrate Head, Heart and Guts
Management Marketing Sales
Tagged as: Key Account Manager, Oncology
Position Summary The Sr. Manager, Global Drug Safety Vendor/Alliance management is responsible for the preparation of vendor/alliance exchange agreements and...Apply For This Job
Job description Job Responsiblities: Manage and build a successful business relationship with all key accounts assigned. Perform quantitative and qualitative...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.