As a License and Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Contract, License and Asset Management topics:
– Provide consultancy for Software Owners related to license details/subscriptions.
– Create specific products if not yet available in the inventory.
– Fill out all existing information of new licenses/subscriptions.
– Fill out license matrix/subscription approach.
– File proof of purchase (License entitlement, serial numbers, invoices, PO, etc.).
– Perform quality check (License data completely available).
License Balance Review
– Calculate License Balance.
– Quantity of licenses based on software usage.
– Compare usage vs allocation.
– Review options for optimization of Licenses.
– Request more information for license compliance if required (e.g. last login date of users)
Contract Maintenance Registration
– Accurately enter all renewal data so reports with details can be produced.
– Work with Software Owners to reconcile the inventory with vendor records.
– Analytical skills and the discipline to work with documentation/contracts and spreadsheets, extracting key information and analyze them.
– Basic Knowledge of License Management related to Software models and metrics.
– Basic Knowledge of Contract Management.
– Communicational skills to present results to various teams.
– Fluent in English (German – nice to have)
Tagged as: License and Contract Specialist
Essential Functions: • Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills • Above...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so,...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.