As a License and Contract Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Contract, License and Asset Management topics:
– Provide consultancy for Software Owners related to license details/subscriptions.
– Create specific products if not yet available in the inventory.
– Fill out all existing information of new licenses/subscriptions.
– Fill out license matrix/subscription approach.
– File proof of purchase (License entitlement, serial numbers, invoices, PO, etc.).
– Perform quality check (License data completely available).
License Balance Review
– Calculate License Balance.
– Quantity of licenses based on software usage.
– Compare usage vs allocation.
– Review options for optimization of Licenses.
– Request more information for license compliance if required (e.g. last login date of users)
Contract Maintenance Registration
– Accurately enter all renewal data so reports with details can be produced.
– Work with Software Owners to reconcile the inventory with vendor records.
– Analytical skills and the discipline to work with documentation/contracts and spreadsheets, extracting key information and analyze them.
– Basic Knowledge of License Management related to Software models and metrics.
– Basic Knowledge of Contract Management.
– Communicational skills to present results to various teams.
– Fluent in English (German – nice to have)
Tagged as: License and Contract Specialist
Essential Duties and Job Functions: Commercial Strategy and Sales force Design Drive Sales & Marketing alignment and efficiency via...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the Global Sales, Marketing and Business Development Director, he/she coordinates a cross functional team (R&D, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory...Apply For This Job
What You Will Do At first, you will prospect, research and act as a Corporate Sales Consultant while negotiating to C-Level Executives...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.