· Maximising sales of products and increasing market share of these products.
· Maintaining excellent ongoing knowledge of the Respiratory disease therapy area, company products and competitor activity.
· Continuously demonstrating strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with the client’s expectations.
· Identifying and actioning new opportunities which will drive business.
· Analysing, planning, implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
· Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within the therapy area of Asthma.
· Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care.
· Sales experience with strong results focus and shows initiative.
· Presenting with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (both with customers and colleagues).
· Awareness of external competitive practice.
Tagged as: Medical Sales Representative
What You Will Do At first, you will prospect, research and act as a Corporate Sales Consultant while negotiating to C-Level Executives...Apply For This Job
Top Must-Haves for Senior Account Executives and Project Managers Experience in pharmaceutical advertising (agency-based) focused in HCP Entreprenueurial in nature;...Apply For This Job
Essential Functions The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following: Invest the time and the...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.