· Maximising sales of products and increasing market share of these products.
· Maintaining excellent ongoing knowledge of the Respiratory disease therapy area, company products and competitor activity.
· Continuously demonstrating strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with the client’s expectations.
· Identifying and actioning new opportunities which will drive business.
· Analysing, planning, implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
· Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within the therapy area of Asthma.
· Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care.
· Sales experience with strong results focus and shows initiative.
· Presenting with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (both with customers and colleagues).
· Awareness of external competitive practice.
Tagged as: Medical Sales Representative
In this position, you will have the opportunity to cover a high potential/profitable sales territory. You will be charged with...Apply For This Job
Qualifications The ideal candidate will have as a minimum, a completed university degree in Science or other related. Excellent written...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.