Term of position is 1 year, with strong likelihood of renewal or absorption into client firm.
* be part of the one of the most exciting advances in the treatment of bipolar disorder!
* seasoned account executives required to bring this game changing treatment approach to physicians, community mental health centers, and hospitals
* if you have the experience, “know-how”, and relationships to successfully introduce this new approach – this position would be a great fit
* experience in the CNS therapeutic category, bipolar disorder
* success with hospital, specialty pharmacy, GPO, P&T Committee selling all very valuable
* experience in account planning – take ownership and accountability for the development and execution of an account plan
* launch experience an added plus
* the ability to identify and develop strategic relationships with a variety of call points (KOLs, physician targets, formulary players, etc.) is essential
* excellent salary and incentive compensation plan
* comprehensive benefits
* all territorial expenses reimbursed
* the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity and truly make a mark in your career
Core Accountabilities The successful candidate must be able to perform each of the following satisfactorily: The incumbent must be able...Apply For This Job
Job description Job Responsiblities: Manage and build a successful business relationship with all key accounts assigned. Perform quantitative and qualitative...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.