• Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
• Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
• Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
• Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
• Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
• Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
• Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
• Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
• Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
• Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
• Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
• Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
• Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
• Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
• Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
• Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
• Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
• Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
• Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
• Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
• Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
• Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
• Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
• Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
• Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
• Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
• Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
• Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
• Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
• Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• Minimum of five or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
• Minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical recruitment experience is required.
• At least 5+ years of Corporate Functions recruitment experience is required.
• Prior experience working on Director and above roles is preferred.
• Individual must be able to sit on-site in the Madison, NJ area.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
• Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment.
• Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
• Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
• Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
• Human Resources
• Applicant Tracking Systems
• Recruitment Marketing
• Boolean Searching
Level of education
Tagged as: Pharmaceutical Corporate Senior Recruiter
Main Areas Of Responsibilities Provide human resources expertise and solution delivery of programs, products, services, and advisory-ship for business leaders....Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.