• Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
• Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
• Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
• Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
• Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
• Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
• Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
• Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities
• Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
• Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
• Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter; additional counsel as needed.
• Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
• Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
• Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
• Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
• Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
• Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
• Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
• Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
• Keep candidates engaged throughout process.
• Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
• Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
• Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
• Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
• Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
• Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
• Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
• Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
• Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
• Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• Minimum of five or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
• Minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical recruitment experience is required.
• At least 5+ years of Corporate Functions recruitment experience is required.
• Prior experience working on Director and above roles is preferred.
• Individual must be able to sit on-site in the Madison, NJ area.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
• Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment.
• Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
• Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
• Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
• Human Resources
• Applicant Tracking Systems
• Recruitment Marketing
• Boolean Searching
Level of education
Tagged as: Pharmaceutical Corporate Senior Recruiter
Scope of the job Within the local French HR team, under the supervision of the HR manager and in permanent...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.