The Specialty Dermatology Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is accountable and responsible for her/his territory achieving or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis. The Specialty Dermatology Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, lucrative quarterly incentive compensation based on sales results, a company vehicle package, paid time off, comprehensive benefits, and future STOCK OPTIONS!
• Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills – meeting and exceeding all performance goals.
• Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges.
• Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.
• Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products.
• Must possess the ability to work effectively individually but also as part of a team environment.
• Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget.
• Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.
•Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College/University
•Minimum of 1 year prior pharmaceutical sales experience – MUST have documentation of past sales success to include past rankings, field contact reports, performance reviews, etc.
•DERMATOLOGY sales experience is preferred – but not mandatory
•Must have passion, sense of urgency, drive, grit, and be “results-oriented”
•Must have a desire to be successful and “grow” with the company
•Strong presentation skills (both oral and written) required
•Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
•Must have strong computer skills
•Must be able to TRAVEL as needed – this territory does not have overnights
•Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently
•Hospital & Health Care
Tagged as: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Dermatology
What is expected of you for success in your role? Ability to work M-F 11:30AM-8PM EST Demonstrate advanced knowledge of...Apply For This Job
The Role Exceed sales targets through unit growth and market share acquisition Complete required number of educational functions within allocated...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities: Malaysia New Product Development Review the existing Company’s ethical portfolio and recommend to Management for focus...Apply For This Job
Cardiovascular Experience Preferred Bachelors degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required. Prior pharmaceutical sales within the...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.