The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years of pharmaceutical and / or medical device sales in specialty areas.
• Demonstrated sales performance in a highly competitive environment.
• Experience or knowledge of patient administered drug delivery devices a plus.
• Product launch experience with ability to market, educate and sell into new accounts.
• Experience hunting new business in a regional assigned territory.
• Hands on experience and success in managing key account relationships.
• Current or prior relationships in Pediatrics, Allergy, Respiratory a plus.
• Full time outside B to B sales with high visibility and performance expectations.
• Enthusiastic, High Energy, Passionate Sales Executive.
• Dinner/evening programs that may take place in the evenings/weekends.
• Specialty Pharma, high touch strategic account relationship management.
• Demonstrated success in outside B to B sales.
• New product launch, in field medical marketing / education / training.
• Clinical sales experience with injectible medicine, pediatrics, allergy a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree – BS Life Sciences a Plus
• Talent Management
• Clinical Research
• Medical Devices
• Product Launch
Level of education
• Medical Devices
• Hospital & Health Care
• Business Development
Tagged as: CA), Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales - Allergy (San Jose
Job description Account Manager/ Account Exec (Pharmaceutical Market Research) 65-95k+ Bonus Growing, Entrepreneurial Pharmaceutical Market research firm has 2...Apply For This Job
Job description Job Responsiblities: Manage and build a successful business relationship with all key accounts assigned. Perform quantitative and qualitative...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.