• The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan and execute experiments that support research activities, project goals and platform develop.
• Serve as a key contributor to the development of new technologies in regenerative medicine.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a cell biology related field, such as biochemistry, immunology, biology, plus three to five years of lab experience preferably in bio-pharmaceutical industry.
• Proven hands-on experience with cell-based and molecular biology assays with a variety of readout technologies, such as, but not limited to: flow cytometry, Western Blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence.
• Hands-on experience in cell culture, molecular cloning, lentivirus generation, and characterization of cells from human and animal tissues is required.
• Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture techniques.
• Experience independently generating precise, reliable data and skillfully analyzing the data.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner.
• Motivated and excited about biological discovery and assay development.
• Life Sciences
• Cell Culture
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Cell Biology
• Western Blotting
• Molecular Biology
Level of education
• Bachelor’s Degree
Tagged as: Cellular and Molecular, Research Associate
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.