• The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan and execute experiments that support research activities, project goals and platform develop.
• Serve as a key contributor to the development of new technologies in regenerative medicine.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a cell biology related field, such as biochemistry, immunology, biology, plus three to five years of lab experience preferably in bio-pharmaceutical industry.
• Proven hands-on experience with cell-based and molecular biology assays with a variety of readout technologies, such as, but not limited to: flow cytometry, Western Blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence.
• Hands-on experience in cell culture, molecular cloning, lentivirus generation, and characterization of cells from human and animal tissues is required.
• Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture techniques.
• Experience independently generating precise, reliable data and skillfully analyzing the data.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner.
• Motivated and excited about biological discovery and assay development.
• Life Sciences
• Cell Culture
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Cell Biology
• Western Blotting
• Molecular Biology
Level of education
• Bachelor’s Degree
Tagged as: Cellular and Molecular, Research Associate
Responsibilities: Lead and manage all activities related to late stage CMC small molecule drug product development, ensuring the appropriate scientific,...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.