MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
Develop the Pharma/Biotechnology business by focusing on biologics development as well as locally developed products. This includes new businesses at existing and new accounts and new product sales.
Execute business plan to grow the Pharma business in Korea.
Has primary accountability and ownership for building strong end customer relationships in Korea.
Support for management of the channel including direct, distributors or third party logistic companies to provide logistical to the end customer
Execute new account development actions for the tier 2 and 3 customers for the pharmaceutical market as assigned by the manager.
Monitor the achievement of sales and receivables goals and Develop improvement recommendations as needed.
Ensure to build strong relationship with key customers and summarize market information and competitor information
Communicate to appropriate areas for improvements in service offerings or new products.
Ensure effective execution of customer facing business practice such as return goods policy, cross docking, terms and conditions and, credit and collection rules.
Involve in the field forecast activities and its improvement.
Supports new product and business development activities.
Other duties as assigned with or without accommodations.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience And Certifications)
· BS in chemistry, biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or related technology fields required.
· Minimum of two(2) ~ three(3) years of activities in pharmaceuticals / chemicals / lifesciences oriented business.
· At least 2 years sales experience in pharmaceutical or lifesciences industry.
· Sales experience with demonstrated ability to implement strategies and strengthen organizations.
· Mid level of influencing and persuading skills and high level of collaborative behavior.
· Ability to communicate clearly the intended message in formal and informal settings.
· Resilience and the ability to manage conflict.
· Ability to maintain good emotional control in difficult circumstances.
· Demonstrates a strong drive for results and project management skills.
· Ability to build relationships with other team members and gain commitment toward stated goals.
· Collaborates productively as a team member.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under Typical Positions)
The Sales Representative works closely as a team member with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Service, Supply Chain, R&T, and Quality. Other roles within Avantor that impact this role are Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, and Strategic Development.
Builds multi-layered relationships with customers and distributors to encourage strategic alignment and to understand mutual interests.
Networks with industry trade groups to keep up-to-date on markets, customer activities, and new opportunities or threats.
The Sales Representative must also work with high level contacts at customers, suppliers and professional groups.
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager/Sales Director directly.
This position is field based. He/she must travel extensively plus work with high level contacts at customer locations and professional groups. Both domestic and international travel will be required on a regular basis.
Tagged as: Sales Representative - Pharma
Job Responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities: Malaysia New Product Development Review the existing Company’s ethical portfolio and recommend to Management for focus...Apply For This Job
Position Summary We are currently looking to hire a UK Sales Executive to join the Global Sales Team. Reporting to...Apply For This Job
Purpose Positively influence customers’ prescribing behaviour to achieve sales targets. Develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective...Apply For This Job
Under moderate supervision, the Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist is responsible for providing outbound marketing and inbound customer telephonic support in...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.