Essential Job Functions:
• Carry out conceptual design studies.
• Carry out detailed engineering including preparation of calculations and drawings directly and through supervision of other engineers.
Typical areas of design include:
• PFD and P&ID development for typical life sciences unit operations
• Mass and energy balances / process and utility usage models
• Process Hazard Analysis – HAZOP etc.
• Process equipment design for life sciences manufacturing facilities
• Clean utility system design – generation and distribution of purified water, WFI and clean steam
• Specification and procurement of process and clean utility equipment
• Ensuring code compliance in issued design deliverables
• Lead, develop and mentor process engineering staff.
• Review submissions and installations for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
• Being resident on a construction site for short periods as required.
• Witness commissioning activities, trials and factory acceptance tests for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
• Act as project manager for engineering studies.
• Plan and manage work and resources.
• Present PM Group’s process engineering capability to potential clients in support of proposals.
• Liaise and coordinate with other disciplines within the USA offices, within other PM Group offices and with external consultants.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent engineering degree with relevant experience)
• Registered Professional Engineer (PE) by exam in Massachusetts.
• Demonstrated capability in process engineering design.
• Experience across a range of PM Group’s industry sectors would be an advantage
• Ideally 15+ years professional experience.
• Self-motivated and self-organized.
• Reliable, consistent and mature approach to work.
• Demonstrable ability to play a positive role in multi-discipline teams.
• Food & Beverage
• Process Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Life Sciences
• Process Design
Level of education
• Architecture & Planning
• Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Tagged as: Senior Process Engineer
Preparation of Qualification Plans Preparation of DQ, IQ, OQ protocols and reports Preparation of Risk Analysis and SIA FAT-reports, SAT-reports...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.