Essential Job Functions:
• Carry out conceptual design studies.
• Carry out detailed engineering including preparation of calculations and drawings directly and through supervision of other engineers.
Typical areas of design include:
• PFD and P&ID development for typical life sciences unit operations
• Mass and energy balances / process and utility usage models
• Process Hazard Analysis – HAZOP etc.
• Process equipment design for life sciences manufacturing facilities
• Clean utility system design – generation and distribution of purified water, WFI and clean steam
• Specification and procurement of process and clean utility equipment
• Ensuring code compliance in issued design deliverables
• Lead, develop and mentor process engineering staff.
• Review submissions and installations for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
• Being resident on a construction site for short periods as required.
• Witness commissioning activities, trials and factory acceptance tests for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
• Act as project manager for engineering studies.
• Plan and manage work and resources.
• Present PM Group’s process engineering capability to potential clients in support of proposals.
• Liaise and coordinate with other disciplines within the USA offices, within other PM Group offices and with external consultants.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent engineering degree with relevant experience)
• Registered Professional Engineer (PE) by exam in Massachusetts.
• Demonstrated capability in process engineering design.
• Experience across a range of PM Group’s industry sectors would be an advantage
• Ideally 15+ years professional experience.
• Self-motivated and self-organized.
• Reliable, consistent and mature approach to work.
• Demonstrable ability to play a positive role in multi-discipline teams.
• Food & Beverage
• Process Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Life Sciences
• Process Design
Level of education
• Architecture & Planning
• Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Tagged as: Senior Process Engineer
Responsibilities You will Partner with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality teams, your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to Whilst...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.