The ideal candidate
– Will be from an engineering background with customer facing experience and capable of competently discussing technical issues at engineering & commercial levels.
– Will have a consultative approach to selling and must be a strong relationship builder.
– Experience working with Key Accounts, Direct, Distributors, Resellers, OEM & contractors.
– Steam/ Hot Water/ Valves or Heat Exchanger product and solutions experience diresable
– Experience with project implemtation on a turnkey basis
– Experience working in the Food or Pharmacuetical industries
– Will be keen to learn and develop taking responsibility for their own personnel development plan taking into consideration commercial, technical and leadership requirements of the business.
Salary and Benefits
– Basic Salary
– UK performance and profit related bonus – Annual
– Car, laptop and smartphone provided
– Holiday entitlements
– Training provided through various methods, including online courses and seminars at the Learning Centre in Europe
– Numerous product and services training
– Working in a enjoyable environment, culture and team
Tagged as: Technical Sales Engineer
Under moderate supervision, the Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist is responsible for providing outbound marketing and inbound customer telephonic support in...Apply For This Job
Job Description Summary We are looking for an experienced account manager who will be accountable for all sales activities, from...Apply For This Job
Job Description Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so,...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.