The ideal candidate
– Will be from an engineering background with customer facing experience and capable of competently discussing technical issues at engineering & commercial levels.
– Will have a consultative approach to selling and must be a strong relationship builder.
– Experience working with Key Accounts, Direct, Distributors, Resellers, OEM & contractors.
– Steam/ Hot Water/ Valves or Heat Exchanger product and solutions experience diresable
– Experience with project implemtation on a turnkey basis
– Experience working in the Food or Pharmacuetical industries
– Will be keen to learn and develop taking responsibility for their own personnel development plan taking into consideration commercial, technical and leadership requirements of the business.
Salary and Benefits
– Basic Salary
– UK performance and profit related bonus – Annual
– Car, laptop and smartphone provided
– Holiday entitlements
– Training provided through various methods, including online courses and seminars at the Learning Centre in Europe
– Numerous product and services training
– Working in a enjoyable environment, culture and team
Tagged as: Technical Sales Engineer
Job description Responsibilities: • Set the vision, strategy and establish priorities for the Process Transfer / Process Engineering Team in...Apply For This Job
Education/Experience Bachelor’s degree required More than 2 years’ successful pharmaceutical sales experience required Recent experience selling a launch brand strongly...Apply For This Job
To be successful he/she must: Directly hunt & sign new business within a list of large Pharmaceutical and Medical Device...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.