We are currently looking to hire a UK Sales Executive to join the Global Sales Team.
Reporting to the European Business Development Manager, this person will be responsible for the development of the Zenith Business in the UK Region, primarily through new customer acquisition but also strategic account management.
The services provided by Zenith Technologies include but are not limited to:
Automation, Controls & MES Systems Integration
– Commissioning and Qualification
– Engineer placement/secondment
– Site and Global Managed Services
– Incident Control Room, Business Continuity solutions
– Manufacturing workflow solutions
Primary Location Warrington Office, Cheshire
Significant Travel within the region and possible limited travel to the European region
· Responsible for creating and executing account growth strategy for all accounts. This should include a business level review of the accounts including drug pipeline assessment, manufacturing strategy and global status. This will include sales and operational strategy including detailed margin-based project plans with detailed costings. Existing accounts include; GlaxoSmithKline, MSD, Elanco, GE Healthcare
· Ensure Accounts Sales and pipeline targets are met for each account
· Management and growth of existing accounts, including cross selling of new products and extension of relationship into new facilities
· Communicate with the lead team and global sales team to understand the customer strategy
· Working closely with operations proactively manage account relationship, ensuring regular sponsor meetings are attended, productive and ownership of meetings actions
· Understand and be able to articulate the Zenith business unit offering at a sufficient technical level to determine requirements and describe proposed solutions
· With limited input from operations be able to generate small technical and commercial proposals
· Understand the technical progression of technical resources and be able to justify grade changes to customers
· Be able to articulate required job specifications to engineer resource requirements to Engineering and recruitment organisation
· Ensure customer satisfaction is monitored and managed
· Have an understanding and be able to articulate project delivery methodology and operational information systems
· Be able to generate example service performance reports
· Ensure customer satisfaction is monitored and managed
· Ensuring that the New Sales, Regional sales and pipeline targets are met for all Zenith Business Units, specifically expanding the UK customer base
· Understand to sufficient detail the technical and operational offering to fully qualify and progress a new customer to RFP with minimal input from operations.
· Create, maintain and develop customer relations within the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical business sector in the region
· Develop critical pursuits strategies as required
· Develop awareness of the Zenith brand and services within the Region
· With Support from marketing will be responsible for lead generation and qualification as needed
· Ensuring that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is fully updated all times
· Ensuring that Zenith Technologies is aware of market developments and opportunities in the region and communicate this to relevant parties
· Reporting on sales activities in the Region
· Ensure month end sales and forecast reports are update and accurate
· Support marketing events within the country and regional as required
· Ownership and responsibility for proposal delivery and compliance. Generation of proposal is supported by the regional proposals and engineering delivery groups
· Follow up on proposals and coordinating any clarifications leading to complete proposal understanding and subsequent client acceptance
· Lead and finalise technical and commercial negotiations with clients
· Ensuring that the signed contract/order is received, checked and filed correctly Ensuring that the project is handed over to the operations group for execution
· Ensuring that the MIS systems are updated accordingly
· A proven background in Technical sales/account management within the automation and Manufacturing Equipment sector. Preferably selling services and/or related products to the life science or related industries.
· Degree Level qualification in Engineering, Technology or Software Engineering.
· Practical Engineering or software development experience would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of the life science industry is essential.
· With a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
· Proactive sales approach in a competitive environment.
· Able to develop close trusted relationship with key accounts to understand potential complex requirements.
· Motivated by working to targets, likes being pushed outside their comfort zone and developing their business through cold calling, client meetings and business pitches. The ideal professional will be a self-directed team player able to use discretion and independent judgment.
· Possess the ability to work well in diverse multinational teams.
· Experienced in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines.
· Possess strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong people relationship skills with an ability to interact with a wide range of technical specialists and other support people.
· Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems would be an advantage but not essential.
· Ability to access executive level personnel and identify opportunities for Zenith products and/or services from consultative discussions.
· Proven commitment to quality, ethics and professionalism.
· Experience in proposal development and presentation is desirable but not essential.
· Basic contract knowledge, able to conduct initial contract review.
· Commitment to continuous learning and development.
Tagged as: UK Sales Executive
Responsibilities: Meeting or exceeding all territory objectives Managing territory as a results-oriented sales person, business partner and consultant Developing strategically...Apply For This Job
Role and Responsibilities The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to – Financial Planning And Analysis Drive...Apply For This Job
Essential Functions The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following: Invest the time and the...Apply For This Job
Subscribe to pharma newsletter to get the latest jobs posted, candidates and other latest news stay updated.